About Me

My photo
Chicago
I have my degree in Interior Design and am fascinated with everything having to do with fashion and Interiors. I'm passionate about creativity, love, photography, beauty, and design.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

La Photoshoot



I thought I'd post a picture I did about a year ago from my modeling portfolio! This was done for a photographers thesis show during college I did for fun. I wore my favorite little vintage lace top that contrasted great with my tattoo, and the hair and make-up really pulled the look together =).

3 comments:

  1. WOW! this is Gorgeous! so glad you posted it=) The hair/makeup/outfit is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you !!! It was a fun shoot =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! you look really awesome! :) I really like the contrast :) I follow you! :)
    http://lemondedemode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete