About Me

My photo
Chicago
I have my degree in Interior Design and am fascinated with everything having to do with fashion and Interiors. I'm passionate about creativity, love, photography, beauty, and design.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Chic Antique !!!



Happy Thursday everyone!! I haven't blogged in a little while but I'm back today! I wanted to do a post on a place I'm working/interning at right now. It's called Chic Antique and is located in Chicago. I help manage their blog and would love for you to check out the blog and website!!! We refinish furniture in every way possible from crazy fun colors to distressing and upholstery. It's incredibly fun and rewarding!!! We also off Interior Design services as well!! Here's the blog link http://chicantiquechicago.blogspot.com/ and the website www.chicantiquechicago.com

Here's some pictures of the store and what we've done recently!!!


Front of the beautiful Store!


Beautiful buffet table


This ottoman actually just sold, and the buyer wanted us to make three pillows for it in the same fabric. This is a great example of the upholstery we can do!


Our set of eclectic Owl Lamps...Everyone comments on how much they love them!


We also have vintage jewelry all the time. This weekend we're having a sale on it actually!! 15% off all jewelry and 10% off all dressers!!!!!


You'd be impressed how much we can fit in here!

Follow our blog and friend us on Facebook to find out about the latest pieces we have! They go quick!

2 comments:

  1. Everything is so beautiful, colorful and girly! Thanks for sharing!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!!!!

    really!

    xOxO

    http://the3rt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete