About Me

My photo
Chicago
I have my degree in Interior Design and am fascinated with everything having to do with fashion and Interiors. I'm passionate about creativity, love, photography, beauty, and design.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My new obsession...

I'm SO excited to share with you this post! I received my vintage necklace in the mail a few days ago (see post below) from the wonderful blogger baublesbeadsandbangles , Etsy Store. It was just as beautiful if not more in person. I've been working the past few days and haven't been able to wear the necklace yet until today!! It went great with my pale pink cashmere tee, light washed jeans and cognac boots. Within the 1st hour I wore it I got a compliment on it!!! How exciting!!! I promised a picture of me wearing the necklace and here it is =)



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful necklace. I want one too! Time to go shopping :)

    http://blog.cinderellasclosetnyc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I love it =) There might be similar ones on the etsy store in the link in the post!! Thanks for following me =) I followed u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your features. And georgeous necklace too! :)

    /Ditte.

    http://designedbygrant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a gorgeous necklace <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thank you girls for the comments!!! so sweet =)

    ReplyDelete