About Me

My photo
Chicago
I have my degree in Interior Design and am fascinated with everything having to do with fashion and Interiors. I'm passionate about creativity, love, photography, beauty, and design.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

How do you store your make-up?!

Make-up, clothing, jewelry & shoes....every girl has a lot of them, but sometimes it's difficult to store them! I've bought divider drawers from The Container Store like these:

They were great for organization, but took up too much counter space! I also tried cosmetic bags big and small, but when I moved to Chicago and had the smallest bathroom known to man, I needed something easy to store away that was sturdy, easy to clean and easy to find my makeup in. Surprisingly, the solution was a clear plastic rectangular shoe box for $1.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond. A simple and dirt cheap solution! I keep the lid on it while I'm not using it so it can be stored away easily.



I recently sifted through my make-up and got rid of a lot but once I start compiling more I'm not sure if this will still be an optimal storage space! We'll see =)

No comments:

Post a Comment