About Me

My photo
Chicago
I have my degree in Interior Design and am fascinated with everything having to do with fashion and Interiors. I'm passionate about creativity, love, photography, beauty, and design.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

*New Blog Name!!*


Hello fellow bloggers!~ I recently decided to change the name and purpose of my blog. When I first created it I wanted to focus on only Vintage fashion and findings. I thought I'd post once a week or so and see how it went. I became more and more passionate about my blogging, wanting to post more and more! and realized that I want to blog about everything from my own outfits, fashion inspirations, Make-up, Hair, etc etc. I felt restricted to "Vintage" since it was how I first introduced my blog.

I changed the name to "Lipstick and Lace", two feminine nouns that I love together! I found two images online and merged them together to create a new blog title. I now feel less constricted to post about anything and everything! I still love and will post Vintage findings, but will post more on my all around love for fashion, styles etc.

Can't wait to share more posts with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment