About Me

My photo
Chicago
I have my degree in Interior Design and am fascinated with everything having to do with fashion and Interiors. I'm passionate about creativity, love, photography, beauty, and design.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Viva La Glam


I love how M.A.C is always coming out with new shades of make-up, usually inspired by a current celebrity, style, etc. Right now there's a new Nude shade of Lipstick and Gloss inspired by none other than Lady Gaga. Nude lipstick/gloss is my go to for every day. I use up my Satin Myth Lipstick by M.A.C probably every month! It's perfect and goes with any look. Looks like I'm going to have to try this Lady Gaga shade asap. All the proceeds go toward the M.A.C Aids Fund!


Here are some images of past M.A.C cosmetic lines inspirations!


The Heatherette Duo


Disney's "Venomous Villians"


Dame "Edna Everage"


Wonder Woman Comics


Who will be the next inspiration? I can't wait to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment