About Me

My photo
Chicago
I have my degree in Interior Design and am fascinated with everything having to do with fashion and Interiors. I'm passionate about creativity, love, photography, beauty, and design.

Monday, March 14, 2011

*Shoes of Prey*

Ok, SO I don't know if any of you gals have heard of this website but it's pretty much a shoe fanatics dream! The website is called Shoes Of Prey. You have to check it out =) You can choose a number of different types of shoes and then design them any way you'd like. Different colors, patterns, skins, leathers etc. It is pretty pricey but can you imagine having a one of a kind designed high heel that you designed?! I'm pretty excited about it =)



I decided to design somewhat of a Spring shoe! I chose a wedge (of course) and thought the t-strap connecting to multiple straps was a fun look. I chose Floral Snakeskin for the t-strap and toe, Patent leather pink, green, blue, yellow and white to complement the floral in the snakeskin and the same color blue for the trim and back. I think it'd look pretty awesome as an actual shoe =) Maybe I can convince myself to spend the $$$!

How would you design your perfect shoe?!

No comments:

Post a Comment